1 hour ago
Thursday, January 24, 2013
I know I posted a picture of my T for Temperance quilt top last week but now it's a finish I decided to use the mock quilting stitch on my Bernina. I hadn't used this stitch in a long time because it can be tricky and only works for me with certain battings, thread, needles, tension, etc. It is always a trial and error to see if it will give a decent stitch. It's not too bad this time and I may try it again on the mini quilts.
If any of you readers have tried the mock quilting stitch and have suggestions, I would love to hear from you. I used Warm and Natural, Aurifil 50 thread, #90 needle, Sulky Invisible thread, and tension at 6.
This is my January finish for Kathleen Tracy's One Small Quilt a Month Challenge.
Enjoy all the pieces of your life,